Sunday, December 6, 2009

Balmain Vs Forever21





Who doesn't love Forever 21?They give us a copy of high end fashion at low end prices.Who doesnt love that?I spotted this copy of the Balmian jacket in their new magazine they give out to you in stores when you spend $40 or more. As soon as i saw it, I went online to look if they had it but they did not :-(. About 2 weeks later, I saw what looked like the jacket in one of their stores but I did not have the time to check it out and so when i got home, I went online and searched(the internet is my best friend) and I found it...O the delight!!! The Balmain version was spotted on Rihanna and Carrie Underwood and retails for $5,075. and is currently sold out. I love it. I havnt gotten the chance to go pick it up but I will when i have the time. Get it here

No comments:

Post a Comment