Monday, February 22, 2010

I'M BACK


Hey guys. Happy new year. i know i havent blogged in so long and i really do have an excuse. I honestly could not remember the email address and password i used to sign up for this blog and believe me i have a lot of email address and it took me a long time to get it but at least i have found it. Please forgive me. I have found so many wonderful look for less but i am sure most of them are already sold out by now. There are however some wonderful look for less that i am sure are still available and i will upload them as soon as i can. I am also going to add more makeup looks on my blog just because i have recently become obsessed with watching youtube videos on how to recreate different looks and I am learning a load of stuff.
P.S i hope the cute kitty melts ur hearts and forgives me for not blogging for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment