Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rihanna: Similar look for less


A lot of people that know me know that i love princess Riri, and if i had my way, my blog will probably be all about her(scary..i know!!!!!). Well Rihanna was spotted in Berlin a few days ago and she had on this awesome looking grey dress. I am very certain i have seen this dress before i saw a pic of it on Rihanna. However, i cannot remember what site i saw the dress on and so i am forced to leave you all with a look for less..(at least for now). Nonetheless, I assure you that the site where i found the dress will come to me soon and i will be sure to update this post. 
I found this look for less on a website i frequently visit. The company is located somewhere in England. you can cop this dress for £13.99. (They offer intl shipping)..
get it here

No comments:

Post a Comment