Friday, November 13, 2009

The look for less:Herve Ledger VS Lipsy



When Herve Ledger burst onto the fashion world, i couldnt get enough of his designs. Every celebrity from the Fabulous Victoria Beckham to Beyonce hit the red carpet rocking his designs. Over the summer,dresses and skirts inspired by Herve Ledgers bandage designs was spotted in most retail stores but there was one piece i could not find anywhere. The dress i am talking about was worn by Megan Fox when she made an apperance on the late show with david letterman. I almost nearly died searching every website for a look for less.I finally gave up looking for this dress. Well they say the best things come to you when you are not looking rite?I found a look for less that replicates this Herve Ledger dress so well. It was spotted on Lipsy London's website and as I write, I am placing an order(hehhehe). It retails for £45. Get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment